How to download E -Pan card
- PAN card is required
- The e-PAN also works like a physical card
- Downloading e-pan is easy
Like Aadhar card, PAN card is mandatory for everyone. PAN card is a very important document. With the help of PAN card you can open a bank account and also use this card as ID proof. However, if the PAN card is stolen or lost, you may face difficulties. But, now you can easily download the e-version of PAN card in a few clicks. Here are some tips to follow. See tips.
Download online PAN card :
- To download PAN card online you need to visit the official website https://www.utiitsl.com/.
- After that you have to click on PAN Card Services. Click on the Applications pane from the drop down menu that opens.
- Then a new page will open, with many options available, click on the download e-pan.
- Now you have to fill in your details in the page that opens. It will have to be filled in PAN card number and date of birth in MM / YYY format.
- Then enter the captcha and click Submit.
- You will then be asked to verify your email ID and mobile number.
- Here you have to enter captcha and select OTP mode. There will be both email and SMS, email only and SMS only. You can choose any one.
- If your number or mail is not registered, you may be asked to enter it.
- After selecting OTP mode, you will get OTP. Get into it.
- Then another page will open in which you will be asked to pay Rs 8.26. You can do this through any mode. After payment, your phone will receive a message with a link to e-PAN.
- You have to click on this link. After that, in the page that opens, you have to enter OTP on your phone.
- You will then be asked to download the e-PAN.
- Click on the download option. Doing so will download the e-pan to your phone.
For More information : Contact us