How to update information in Aadhaar
How to update information in aadhaar : while making aadhaar card, a mistake has been made in the name, address, date of birth, in this way, do the correction sitting at home, offices will not be cut – how to change every detail in aadhaar card online without going anywhere
- want to update aadhar card
- Aadhar card will be improved while sitting at home
- way is very easy
Aadhar Card We already know how important a document is. Without this, neither you can get a SIM card nor can you open an account in any bank. That’s why having Aadhar card is very important. But many times people give wrong details by mistake while making Aadhar card, due to which people have to face a lot of problems at the time of work and their work is not completed in time. That’s why today we are telling you an online method that how you can rectify every mistake done in Aadhar card sitting at home.
- If you want to make some changes in your Aadhaar card, then first you have to go to Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (uidai.gov.in).
- When you reach this website, after that you have to click on the option of Update Your Aadhaar.
- After that a page will open in front of you. In this, you have to click on the Update Demographics Data Online option given under Update Address in your Aadhaar.
- Then a new page will open.
- Here you will see Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address and Language Online written and Proceed To Update Aadhaar written below it. Click on this.
- Then a new page will open. You have to enter your Aadhar card number in it. When you fill your Aadhar card number, after that you will have given Captcha there. You have to fill that captcha.
- Then you have to click on Send OTP.
- After this you will get an OTP. You have to enter that OTP.
- After this you have to click on Update Demographics Data. Then change the data you want to change and Proceed it.
- Upload a document related to the mistake you want to rectify.
- All your information in this should be absolutely correct.
- Your Aadhaar will be updated once it is verified by UIDAI.
- Normally this process takes 15 days.
- Explain that through this process you can change language, gender, address, date of birth, name, etc.